Monday, September 14, 2009

About sibcon57

Sibcon57 has initiated descriptions of events, episodes and of those who have suffered silently, deprived of their human and native rights.
Sibcon57, though operating at TELUPID central, but will be covering the TONGOD and BELURAN district for cases against humanity, Native customary right and social discrimination
With substantial evidence of the report to be exposed to the general public via telupidcentral.blogspot.com . Unfortunately I'm not good at computer and my blogs don't seem to get published.
I am in search of suitable blogger to publish my post and found yours fitting my profile to quest for justice.
Nonetheless, exposing the political struggle and instability of both constituency.
I'll be looking forward for your comments.

1 comment: